So what are the changes on the website? They are aimed at making life easier for our customers through amendments to the site that make it simpler to use and by providing more information in a cleaner, clearer way....
- There's a new cleaner home page design; we've reduced the number of navigation links and this makes it easier for customers to head off in the right direction
- We've introduced the Quick Quote facility which allows customers to answer a minimum of questions about what they want, and send us an artwork sample, so we can get back to them with a clear t-shirt printing quote within a working day
- We'd provided new pages setting out information such as what exactly we need in the way of artwork and segmented lots of information that previously used to be on a single page
- We've set up a new section to deal with the Earth Positive range of climate neutral t-shirts
- We've reduced the clutter from our banner to give you a more soothing fluffy blue sky experience (just like the blog has always been!).
- And, finally, you navigate from page to page using our new extended menu system that, yes, works not only in Internet Explorer but also in Firefox and far more obscure browsers